BLT Rollers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad you brought it back around, These thing are great, We make Roll-Ups all the time,    BLT's look great    
points1.png

Gary

Great idea for a bump! Looks tasty and the more bacon the merrier!
Thank You!!

Bear

Glad you brought it back around, These thing are great, We make Roll-Ups all the time,    BLT's look great    
points1.png

Gary
Thanks Gary!!

Even much better since we doubled the Bacon!!

Thanks for the Point !

Bear

Well deserved, It's quick and easy and Gooooood.  

Gary

Bear, thanks for dusting off this recipe. Will definitely have to try! Especially once I get sick of tomatoes

Bear, thanks for dusting off this recipe. Will definitely have to try! Especially once I get sick of tomatoes
Thank You!!

I figured it's a good thing to Bump at this time of year.

We only make these & BLTs during Tomato season, because I hate the bland Tomatoes they sell in stores. There's just no juice in them compared to fresh tomatoes ripened on the vine.

I like these because I also hate having to eat 4 slices of toast every time I eat BLTs. Just too much bread!!!

Bear

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Bear. I have been intending to try them for a while and finally rounded up ingredients this wknd.

Love the idea, I'll have to give this a try and take to one of the lake get-together weekends.

Thanks for sharing Bear. I have been intending to try them for a while and finally rounded up ingredients this wknd.
Thank You!

Been awhile since I saw this one.

Hope you all enjoyed them!!

Bear

Love the idea, I'll have to give this a try and take to one of the lake get-together weekends.
That's Great !!

Hope you enjoy them---We love them!!

Bear

Those thing look great,  My wife tries to not eat so much bread and uses tortilla's to wrap most of her sandwiches 

Gary

Those thing look great,  My wife tries to not eat so much bread and uses tortilla's to wrap most of her sandwiches 

Gary
Thanks Gary!!

We gotta make some again, but we'll wait a couple months until real home grown tomatoes are ready here.

The ones they sell in stores should have a sign "Just add water", because it's like eating cardboard!!!

Bear

Thanks Gary!!

We gotta make some again, but we'll wait a couple months until real home grown tomatoes are ready here.

The ones they sell in stores should have a sign "Just add water", because it's like eating cardboard!!!

Bear
I know what you mean  We picked up a few Roma' s this weekend for salad and BLT's  Be glad when we are picking and eating our own .  Got blooms on some of the plants.  BTW  if you haven't tried pickles on your BLT give it a try,  Back in the 80's when #2 son was BMX racing we would go go Dallas every Saturday night after racing in Longview to race that night. When we got finished it was usually around 10 or 11  we would stop at the Waffle Shop on the way home and got BLT's #2 son always ordered his with pickles.

I tried it and liked and we all have been eating them that way ever since

Gary

I know what you mean  We picked up a few Roma' s this weekend for salad and BLT's  Be glad when we are picking and eating our own .  Got blooms on some of the plants.  BTW  if you haven't tried pickles on your BLT give it a try,  Back in the 80's when #2 son was BMX racing we would go go Dallas every Saturday night after racing in Longview to race that night. When we got finished it was usually around 10 or 11  we would stop at the Waffle Shop on the way home and got BLT's #2 son always ordered his with pickles.

I tried it and liked and we all have been eating them that way ever since

Gary
I like that now & then, but not as a habit. They are tasty that way though.

I don't think I'd add them to this mix though.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky