Beef back ribs....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Local grocer has beef back ribs. Good price IMO. Amazing as it sounds, I've never done them. I'll be firing up the smoker tomorrow to smoke some goose pastrami and wondering if I should pick up some beef ribs and put them in too...empty space in a smoker and all.....

About to head over to the search function and look at old threads but if anyone has a link, post it for me will ya...

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JLeonard
Well, I'm back...(no pun intended)
IMG_20231008_180346.jpg

Would you believe pork baby back ribs were priced @$3.49/# and these beef back ribs are @$3.99/#? That is crazy....

IMG_20231008_180406.jpg

Nice score in both! My go to for the beef, 3 hours at 265 then rest covered for 30 min at 145.

One thing we have been doing as of late is simply dressing it with Worcestershire with kinders butter onion….that’s it….. tasty!!

Great price I don't think I've seen that cheap in many many years.

Reactions: indaswamp
Yeah buddy. Looks delicious. Cool thing about beef back ribs is you can take them to 140-ish IT for a prime rib style texture or you can go pull off the bone like you did. Either way they are super delicious. Nice work Kieth.

Very nice Keith!! They sure look moist and juicy. That's the way beef ribs are supposed to be done. Very nice my friend.

Robert

Those look great!
I took some out of the freezer two days ago.
Prepped and ready to go tomorrow am.
Hope they turn out as good as yours did.

Reactions: indaswamp
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky