BDSkelly ~ Chicken on the Rec Tec 700

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a good looking chicken Brian!
Nice job!
Al
Thank Al. You know when there are only two people left at the home these birds get stretched out for 2 or 3 meals. Thank goodness for my vac sealer. We use it more now than ever. B

Looks great,I have been putting a cooling rack under what ever meat I have been doing if using a pan,it keeps it from getting oil logged and lets smoke get to the bottom,plus it kinda keeps from getting to big of a mess in the smoker,worked really well the last time I did a brisket

Looks great,I have been putting a cooling rack under what ever meat I have been doing if using a pan,it keeps it from getting oil logged and lets smoke get to the bottom,plus it kinda keeps from getting to big of a mess in the smoker,worked really well the last time I did a brisket

Absolutely!! Works Great.
Been doing that myself for years.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky