BBQ Pro Barrel Smoker worth getting?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

x0xsaywhutx0x

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 28, 2014
Blasdell, NY
Seen someone selling it for $50 on craigslist. Originally $140 he says, brand new in box. Doesnt say if it has the side box but is it worth getting? I dont mind having to make a few mods if i have to

Ive seen some reviews from retailers that sell it online and they got some decent reviews. I might go for it and see how it works. I could always resell it. I just cant afford a good smoker right now and dont care for the ecb i have now

Ive seen some reviews from retailers that sell it online and they got some decent reviews. I might go for it and see how it works. I could always resell it. I just cant afford a good smoker right now and dont care for the ecb i have now
If it is not to far away go look, I have had them cheap smokers and did some fine cooking.

Good Luck Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky