bbq pimaster favorite

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokedout

Original poster
Jan 19, 2010
ive looked and seems some like the show and some dont. me bein new i hope not to step on toes and if this is outta line pls let me know. i like the show and would like to from others who like it, who is your favorite pitmaster and why? just curious, freindly discusion.

i like johnny trigg, becuase he's like a grandad, take a newb under his wing and tries to help the guy. seems like a decent guy but can be aunery.

agreed. i think the only person i could do without is mixon. he seems a lil arragant. but dont know any of them so im goin on just as i see them..

I like what the show has turned into, I was tired of listening to Myrons BS bit I think if ya knew him ya would lke him,,,, Dont care for the chick at all, but I have been told I am too rough on her? Not shure what the wife was talking about on that one.

I used to feel the same way about Myron but the more things of his I read and watch and realize he is mostly a jerk on the Pitmasters show for ratings so that guy is growing on me, Johnny Trigg...that guy is awesome as long as you stay on his good side, otherwise he might whip out that pistol and put you in the dirt.

I like Tuffy for his analytical approach to getting things done. He is a good guy. You don't need to be a jerk, and he isn't.

I find myself rooting for Paul to pull out of the basement and turn in some competitive Que...I think it would be great if he actually got a call. It is tough seeing someone just get their a$$ handed to them day after day, week after week. I have a suspicion that he's going to pull it together.

I like Johnny Trigg. He tried to help Paul out, and I can respect that. No question he turns out some great stuff...His pit is beautiful too.

I couldn't listen to the wood chick for more than about 30 seconds. Something about her voice...Fingernails on a chalk board.

I'm sure that Myron is a good guy when you get to know him. I just don't think anyone could be that much of an a$$ in real life.

I like most of them myself except for the Chick. The way she belittled that poor dude. She finally found out how much he did for here after the last show. Myron got off to bad start, but like yas say, after a few talk shows and you knda know him better. Now I kinda look forward to his remarks cause youknow there coming.

I like them all, I bet Myron is one cool dude when not on the show. Ya got to know that's all propped for the show.

They can keep the woodchick, she's annoying as hell. Bad thing there is in that case I bet that's not acting
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

I was hoping this week that Paul beat Myron on the whole hog. I think it would have been hilarious.

I have to agree with everyone on Lee Ann, she seems like a real *itch no acting...

Can't really say that I have a favorite myself. I wouldnt mind having a brew with a few of them and chew the fat for a bit.

BBQ Engineer;434881 said:
I like Johnny Trigg. He tried to help Paul out, and I can respect that. No question he turns out some great stuff...His pit is beautiful too.

Yep, gotta love that blue Jambo pit.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

LOL.
biggrin.gif

Dave

I dont like any of them based on what I have seen. But then again I gave up on this show @ episode #2. I typically dont like folks that run their mouths..
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

damn if you guys think she's bad you should meat my ex lol

not my current as she's sweet and puts up with my crap
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

trigg if my favorite so far..myron comes off as an ass but that's just part of the show. you can see at times that he really is a nice guy

I guess I'm the oddity in liking Myron the most. I love the cocky, confident attitude, but can't stand the b.s. excuses if he looses. I also like watching Johnny, especially when the drunk got in his face and Johnny told him to "take your damn hands off of me". It was pretty cool to see the old guy get fired up and ready to whoop someone's ass!
I agree about Leanne being a *itch. I wouldn't be able to be around her for 3 minutes, let alone 3 years like her ex. That man deserves a medal or something.

Harry Soo's sidekick should be kicked to curb IMO. Tuffy is probably my favorite, has anyone actually tasted Myron's Q or the others???

Oh one other thing, I like the chick in the first episode but like everyone else the more I see her the more I know...THAT AIN'T ACTING! That dude probably went into hiding.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky