Bad Time at The Bear Den (Couple quick prayers wouldn't hurt)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear, sorry to hear it, I will keep Ms. Bear in my thoughts.  I am sending all my positive waves that way that I can muster.

That morphine is an amazing drug isn't it.

I hope she has a speedy recovery, gonna miss all her good stuff around here for awhile.

Last edited:
Thoughts, prayers and best wishes for you and your wife coming from the northeast................

Tell her a lot of people are thinking about her...............

Damn

Will say something to the guy upstairs. Hope all goes well the Mrs Bear.

Thank You All for the thoughts & prayers.

I had a few Gall Bladder attacks 2 & 3 years ago, but never had mine out.

This was her first attack:

Anyway----They operated from 10 AM to 11 AM, and Back in her room at 12:15.

Cat-naps through the afternoon, and supposedly After Dinner (after she eats) Bear Jr can bring her home.

Then Monday she has to cancel & reschedule her Hip Replacement.

We'll all be glad when she gets home!!

Also---I'll be a Happy Bear---I have trouble sleeping alone!

Thanks Again, Guys!!

Bear

DAng, I'm getting here late, so I'll pray for a speedy and full recovery. My youngest daughter had hers out at the age of 16. She says she has trouble with certain foods, but she tends to be a bit of a drama queen and theres no telling whats for attention, what is to get her way and what is real. Hopefully Mrs Bear won't have to give up any of those wonderful smoked dishes you post up.

Glad to hear things went well, I have a friend going through the same thing right now, Wishing your wife and family all the best. Charlie

I hope all goes well and I wish her and your family the best! 

Sorry I'm late on this glad all went well. Now we know why other surgery was canceled for a reason we were not yet aware of. Things do work in strange ways and unknown reasons. Speedy recovery and wishes for Mrs. Bear.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky