Baby Backs, keepin it simple

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kevin DeShazo

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 7, 2018
It beening nearly 70 degrees here in the Carolinas, time to throw some baby backs in the ole MES.

Simple rub of Meatchurch Texas Sweet, in the smoker with orange chips since abiut 12p.

Hit one rack with a blueberry, burbon, chipotle sauce and one rack with a Carolina sauce.

Doctored up some Busch's beans with some bacon and made some box mac and cheese, all is good in the world

20230305_175653.jpg

Time to eat

Those look great Kev

Great looking ribs, I could dive into that plate .
I thought I would get some good ones while I was away... no what I tried were not great.
So I guess I will have to do some soon also

David

That is a fine looking batch of ribs. Beautiful bark on them and I love the sound of the blueberry and bourbon glaze. I might have to give that one a go :emoji_wink: Very nice job.

Robert

Nice job on those ribs Kevin

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky