Assembled My New Masterbuilt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IMG_20171203_005727.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_220443.jpg
    IMG_20171202_220443.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: motocrash
Was so late I didn't have my sauce made yet.. Lol I'm making sauce today and going to buy buns to share this at work in a crock pot tomorrow at work.
Sweet. That new smoker worked good.

Yeah Adam,I'll bet he names it the ECM...

So the ECM's first cook was a success. The thing works in mid 30s weather and cooked a pork butt all day maintaining 230-235 for 8 hours and formed a nice bark.

Just wait till you see Beatrice.She is at 167 IT now and has an amazing bark(ascertained by peeking through the top vent).5.5 hrs in...I think she might be in a stall.

You haven't read of Beatrice Butt? You're behind the times bro

Lol.. I will go read it..
My recipe for the sauce.. I mix half in and leave half out for people that like more.

• 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
  • 1 cup yellow or brown mustard
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 garlic cloves, smashed
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • Pan drippings from the pork

Thanks man,I made one last night that is very similar minus the garlic.I bet it would be righteous with roasted garlic!

Ok the real question now is how do you plan to incorporate the mailbox mod and the AMNPS so you don't have to baby sit it :D

Ok the real question now is how do you plan to incorporate the mailbox mod and the AMNPS so you don't have to baby sit it :D

ok...I Been measuring stuff for sealing this thing up and adding intake vents .. mailbox mod into the bushel basket..
It's in the works.. these legs I can move to the basket also.. hehehe..
IMG_20171204_185555.jpg

Did you polish/turtle wax that smoker?:D
BTW- I think the PP was better tonight than last after sitting in the fridge in a ziplock bag.

Mine had all the fat mixed in the sauce.. I usually get the fat separated out but people said they like it in the sauce.. Was rolaids time last night.. But it was good today.. everyone loved it at work.. good with the coleslaw too.. $19.00 with 32 buns and the homemade sauce and Coleslaw I did. Cheap lunch or snack for 20 people..

Not many people can get smoked pulled pork here. It's usually just done in a crock pot.. So smoked is a treat.

I bet they love you at work man.You probably have enough employee of the month certificates to paper a wall :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky