Anyone tried this hot sauce?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Ann bought this. I think it was mentioned here before. Haven't tried it yet. Thoughts?

IMG_20230910_114013087.jpg

Not that brand, but I have a bottle of Texas Pete's Sriracha sitting on the shelf waiting it's turn.

Chris

Reactions: Steve H
Neighbor that exact bottle when the shelves dried up Huy Fongs. I prefer Huys but it’s not bad. Just the world we live in now. I think that bottle is $7.99 at my local store. No thanks. Wife got me Trader Joe’s sriracha just the other day and believe she is 2.99 or 3.99. Again not like the old pair of shoes we‘re use to but it will do.

Neve
Neighbor that exact bottle when the shelves dried up Huy Fongs. I prefer Huys but it’s not bad. Just the world we live in now. I think that bottle is $7.99 at my local store. No thanks. Wife got me Trader Joe’s sriracha just the other day and believe she is 2.99 or 3.99. Again not like the old pair of shoes we‘re use to but it will do.
Never seen it here in Louisiana. Tabasco started making it a few years ago. It's actually pretty good and still readily available here. Dosent stop me from buying 4-5 bottles at a times just incase lol

I haven't tried it but the shortage driven by the price argument on red jalapenos opened the door to a lot of competition. I've seen a few new brands on shelves here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky