Any Ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

a g k

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 3, 2014
Green Bay,Wi
  Does anyone have any ideas how I got to be over the hill without ever being to the top of the hill??

A G K

Blue & Gary 

Thanks for replies. Yup with the memory issue, then add some health issues + I have never been this old before either. Bad combination.

A G K

I have everything stored in the memory section of my brain.  Everything neatly locked away in its own little room.  Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced a lot of the keys to those rooms.  LOL  
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Gary

I'm afraid that I'm 20 from the neck up, but 70 from the neck down. I feel fairly well for the most part, but my biggest disappointment is that I'm constantly reminded that I can't physically do the things that I once did. Especially since I can still remember them so well. The real problem with this world is that youth is wasted young people.

Maybe it's not that our memory fades,it's simply a lot of things get less important as we get older.

I have everything stored in the memory section of my brain.  Everything neatly locked away in its own little room.  Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced a lot of the keys to those rooms.  LOL  
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Gary
I'm afraid that I'm 20 from the neck up, but 70 from the neck down. I feel fairly well for the most part, but my biggest disappointment is that I'm constantly reminded that I can't physically do the things that I once did. Especially since I can still remember them so well. The real problem with this world is that youth is wasted young people.

Yeah, I have a photographic memory - but the pictures are fading fast!
When you get over the hill, you just pick-up speed
Thanks for all the responses. I got a chuckle from them, but all are oh so true.

A G K

I don't mine the getting older but the parts start to fall apart and falling is a natural thing now
icon_exclaim.gif
 My complaint  is not being like a car , with a car you can get replacement parts and they are warranted to work as long as you own the vehicle
frown.gif

Have fun and keep all your wheels on the ground.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky