Any good recipe that won't stain teeth?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobbiehury67

Original poster
Feb 14, 2017
Hey!! We are planning for an outing on this weekend after a long gap. We have decided this long back and everyone is very much excited. I'm here to look for a good recipe but thought of asking off topic. I hope no one mind this.

I have undergone zoom teeth whitening from a clinic in Aurora recently and I know that I'm not supposed to have any stained foods for 48 hours. But I have read some articles which say it would be better to avoid certain foods and beverages temporarily.

We are planning to grill meat on this weekend and I would like to know if I could have them. If not, can anyone recommend a good recipe that I could have? Thanks!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would ask your dentist, what you can & can't eat.

He would know better than us.

Also, would you swing by "Roll Call" & introduce yourself, so we can all welcome you to SMF!

Al

welcome1.gif
  I would do What Al said, Call your dentist and ask. As well as Swing by Roll call.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky