Any Charcoal Sales

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Home Depot and Lowe's ads should come out later tonight or tomorrow. I paid $20 for two big bags of Kingsford at HD a couple weeks ago.

My South Austin Costco had the bad ass Kingford Pro/Comp back in stock, two large bags for around $16.

DSC00515.JPG

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
the Gabes near me in bluefield W Va. has 16 lb bags of kingsford cherry charcoal for $7.99 . YMMV .....

I only thing finding around here is a Walmart over a hour away but thinking of making the drive

Royal Oak All Natural Hardwood Premium Charcoal Briquets, 18 Lb (2 Pack) VALUE SIZE $8.88

Reactions: JeffB1961
Yeah, I've searched all the ads and they all seem to be stingy with charcoal this year in my area. No sales at all. It was like this on Father's Day weekend, too.
And I'm down to 4 bags of Kingsford and a couple bags of lump.

Guess just wait. I down to 3 bags. Hear people dislike that charcoal but I been using over a year now. Seems OK to me.

Last edited:
I only thing finding around here is a Walmart over a hour away but thinking of making the drive

Royal Oak All Natural Hardwood Premium Charcoal Briquets, 18 Lb (2 Pack) VALUE SIZE $8.88
That's their everyday price, but still a good deal for anyone needing charcoal. I just recently purchased their Expert Grill lump to try. It's supposed to be manufactured by Royal Oak and at ~50¢/lb, way cheaper than any other lump available...

Got 4 bags. Not sure why,, but I got them Probably and an undiagnosed addiction
3BB8833D-A60A-4860-BE9C-EC336EBE602F.jpeg
F610A1FF-1DD2-4DE8-AADC-8F75792B2B49.jpeg

Home Depot KBB Sale $3 off 20 lb twin pack

Lowe's B&B Lump Sale $2 off 15 lb bag

Academy Vision Lump Sale $7 off 20 lb

Target Frontier South American Briquets Sale $1 off 12 lb

Target Frontier Extra Large Lump Sale $2 off 18 lb.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky