meat shopping Thursday. win dick-me butt alert.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here in Pensacola, and where we used to live in Apollo Beach, Florida, there are stand alone butcher shops. Where we live now, there are several cattle processors and butcher shops.

We're setting up our property to raise two steers, three little pigs, and dozens of meat chickens for our own use. Talk about quality control!
Paradoxical that Florida seems to have more beef options, than Texas...

Reactions: mr mac
The only item they will not sell me the pork fat they trim and toss in the dumpster.

The Meat Manager at my publix said that they use to give it away/sell it until somebody sued for getting sick...

check the weekend special strip on the side.

Yea, It's not in the weekend only side section... It's down below in the meat secion

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky