Another weekend, another butt.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cronocide

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 16, 2016
Pennsylvania
I smoked a 10lb. butt last weekend. I ended up getting talked into doing a get together for my department at work on the 1st of July. Going to do 20lbs. of pork butt and everyone is going to bring sides. I figured I better make sure that I have my stuff dialed in, so I am doing another 10lb. butt today. This one is rubbed in equal parts black pepper and kosher salt with a bit of Meat Church Voodoo mixed in. I'm trying to replicate last weekend's phenomenal pulled pork. If I can, I think I'll be ready for the party in a few weeks.
Another pork butt.jpg

Looks like a great start. I'm also gonna be doing a cook tomorrow for our dept at work on Monday. In for the finish.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky