another newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
not sure- every 2 wks( long time for this pirate) i go to bowling green & get 1/2 gallon of mountain rose wine, a 12 pk of killians red or honey brown( cooking materials) 3 litre of heaven hill rum or bacardi( depending on the budget).. bottom line.. what i can get for my 2 wk allowance....

i was thinking about getting back into brewing - did that in hawaii & lived downwind from mrs baird's bakery factory & miller brewing in ft(fart worthless ) worth,texas- even crap beer smells good w/ fresh baked bread next door....

Welcome my brutha...........your gonna digg it here!! Now smoke dat meat, take pics and play that guitar!!!

Gypsy
Great to have ya in the SMF, Hope to gather some of that great cooking knowledge you have gathered in yur travels. Up here in southeastern Michigan my family sticks with the Jim Beam around the Q's..Very few dry counties up here..Catch up with ya soon...DB BBQ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky