And the WINNERS ARE!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats to the winners & to all who entered - great looking dishes!
Great Job All!

Now, how do I tell my wife that I want her make someone else's Mac & Cheese?

Maybe I'll just leave the recipe laying around........

CONGRATS!

Todd
Oh boy! You are in dangerous territory Todd 
wife.gif

duck.gif
  Maybe you could let her know you "have" to do a series of reviews for the forum... Good luck & keep us updated as to your health & safety  
biggrin.gif
   Happy New Year!

Great Job All!

Now, how do I tell my wife that I want her make someone else's Mac & Cheese?

Maybe I'll just leave the recipe laying around........

CONGRATS!

Todd
My wife has never ran me out of the kitchen yet.  Well, unless I'm just making an ungodly mess.   Fix it and let her sample it for herself.  

My wifes a pretty good sport.   She at least samples everything I smoke.  She likes most of it.  

Wes

Look what came in the mail today!!!!! Thank you Todd for your continued support of SMF and the Throwdowns. Now just need to figure out what to smoke first with it...... I am thinking cheese with the girls this weekend..

Isn't it a great feeling opening up your prize. I won the same package feb 2012 throwdown. Your gonna love it. If you do some cheese, throw in some hard boiled eggs. They make great egg salad. I just chop them and add a little mayo, nothing else needed. Best egg salad ever. Congrats on your win and your great prize.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky