A Few Cheesecakes I've made

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sinner, morning... I just made my first cheese cake... It's my favorite desert... I find the recipes on the net leaves a lot to be desired... folks change stuff to make them "less fattening".... HA !!! Why would anyone eat a low cal cheese cake ??? Can you help me out with a REAL cheese cake ??
I bought a 7" Fat Daddio's pan... Fits perfect in my pressure cooker... The first/last cake was under cooked in the center 1 1/2" diameter so my next cake I'm upping the cooking time by 4 minutes.... Any help toward an authentic recipe would be awesome... If they are secret, PM me please with the recipe..

Reactions: mosparky
Sinner that is great, Beauty cakes!!! multi points on that.... We are cheesecake fans as well, I think I would like a few of those slices too..... A favorite I have been making the last couple yrs was a pumpkin cheesecake with home made ginger snaps crushed up as a crust. I will have to do one and put a picture up. Great job on all yours!!!

Reactions: sinner
Those cheesecakes look sinfully delicious. My wife always makes two for each major holiday.

We just had Pecan pie cheesecake and double chocolate cheesecake for thanksgiving.

I’m going to show her this because I really want the banana pudding and apple pie ones!! Any chance of posting recipes??

She has a few recipe books but a lot of them don’t have pictures. I eat with my eyes and gained 10lbs looking at yours.

I couldn't make a satisfactory cheesecake until I tried the instant pot recipe. Works great.

So do you sell them and ship them or do you just sell them to local customers? That looks better than most of what I see coming out of Cheesecake Factory.

George
Thanks I sell them locally, I've had people who didn't like Cheesecakes before and have loved mine. Many have said that they don't even want Cheesecakes from other places cause they prefer mine which feels good.

Oh man... I got fooled... At first I thought the thread said CHEESESTEAKS! So I thought "Hell yeah!" and clicked on it.

Then I see these sugary concoctions only dreams can come up with! Very nice!

couldn't figure how to delete post

Last edited:
Wanted to try something new so made a Maple Bacon Cheesecake. Made a Maple Glaze to put on top and of course Bacon on that, also put bacon in the batter. Turned out really good.
20190113_170243.jpg
20190113_095445.jpg
20190113_095442.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky