8 second ride!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
oh this looks good:

Super Hot Jumping Jack Cheese​

We have a goat dairy in the town up North that makes a " Queso de Colorado " cheese. Holy moly is it good. Made with Chipotles & some other peppers ( can't remember.)
d3a7b2_c2cfbde4722f4f968470b7c111f65550~mv2_d_2448_2448_s_4_2.jpg

Now, you guys have me shopping for cheese online lol 😂

I thought the title of of thread was going to get you banned in 8 seconds flat. I digress.
Great looking meal. I love onion rings too but prefer to make them myself. Simple go through the 3 dredge process and freeze on a cookie sheet. If you want to bacon wrap keep them well frozen. If not frozen they go ... ugh ... limp

I buy this brand. I get it at a local Mennonite store but they do ship. https://pearlvalleycheese.com/collections/best-sellers
Holla if you dont want to make the run all the way to Coshocton. I use an Amish cheese house that is halfway in between St Rt 13 and Savannha on Crum road. There are a lot of the same cheeses there plus other stuff from chips, eggs and bacon to canning and baking supplies and a heck of a lot closer for ya!

Holla if you dont want to make the run all the way to Coshocton. I use an Amish cheese house that is halfway in between St Rt 13 and Savannha on Crum road. There are a lot of the same cheeses there plus other stuff from chips, eggs and bacon to canning and baking supplies and a heck of a lot closer for ya!
I think I've been there. I go to Plank town which is about 20 minutes from me.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky