2nd Annual North Carolina Smokers Gathering April 26th, 27th and 28th 2013 (Now with lots of pix)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah and it figures that the Gov furlough was voted away with today.

Next year

Too bad Rick. We are making some chicken wings that even Tim would be proud of.

Ahhh rub it in Joel

first.gif

Those look like they have a little zing! If they hurt as bad coming out as they did going in that's to hot!

Last edited:
Well there really is no good excuse for someone that lives as close to this gathering as I do to have missed it except for just being to lazy to get off my duff and go,  Looks like ya'll had a fantastic time with lots of good eats and maybe I'll get my rear in gear and make it next year. Oh and them wings would have been killer, I do make my own hot sauce, I guess I could bring some when I do make it there.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott and cricket for a great time.....and thanks to Joel for bringing the locomotive again and to the sponsors Todd and lisa B who donated the gifts for the give away........ Here's some pics I took at the gathering...........
icon14.gif

See ya next year

Boykjo

Good friends and great food.

If we are still in these parts we will see y'all next year.

Thank you Todd, Lisa and Scott for the awesome prizes! And thanks to Bill and Terri for the fantastic cake and biscuits! Scott and Joe also offered up some fantastic food! I miss it already. :biggrin:

I am looking forward to next year's event!

Regular Asian Wings

Ghost Wings

Pulled Pork

Brisket

We had such an awesome time. Must of had 50 people come through Friday and Saturday. We will be here again next year so make your plans to be here. It just keeps getting better.

A big thanks to Todd and Lisa for the donations. The prize giveaway was a huge hit. You two may be seeing some orders from NC soon.

Last edited:
Looks like a great time!!!

Thanks for the pictures..

Craig

I want to add my thanks to Scott and Cricket for sharing their home once again to host our gathering, as well as Joel and his partner (sorry, can't remember his name) for unbeatable Q from the "locomotive". There were several others that contributed goods and time to make this another successful gathering, and I send my thanks to them as well.

Next year I WILL plan to have the whole weekend off to enjoy it. And Scott, we no longer have use for that cooler so consider it donated to the "cause".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky