2021 Summer Class of OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have 3 months to get into the Fall class. And it starts . . . now!
You better study! This is what I used in 2018, It's probably outdated now.... HAH! :emoji_laughing:
1623116366622.png

Since I can't post on the linked thread I'll say it here congratulations to the new members, have you learned the handshake yet? HA!!! And you thought it was just one, nope each member has his or her own better start studying for the commencement super. Miss one and you're out for another year.

To all our newest OTBS members, please note, DO NOT- I repeat-DO NOT type while on pain meds. They do not play well together!
Thanks to Denny-GATOR240 he pointed out that I recycled the numbers used for the 2019 Class. As a result, you OTBS Member number has been changed! Hope all y'alls weren't too attached to your first number! :emoji_laughing::emoji_sunglasses:

To all our newest OTBS members, please note, DO NOT- I repeat-DO NOT type while on pain meds. They do not play well together!
Thanks to Denny-GATOR240 he pointed out that I recycled the numbers used for the 2019 Class. As a result, you OTBS Member number has been changed! Hope all y'alls weren't too attached to your first number! :emoji_laughing::emoji_sunglasses:

It happens that's for sure! :emoji_wink::emoji_wink:

Point taken! Definitely won't type while on pain meds... sure glad it wasn't something serious! I'd of had to hate giving up drinking while on pain meds! :emoji_sunglasses:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky