1,000 Gallon Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Totally Fantastic!!
icon14.gif
---
points.gif

Both the Smoker & the Food is just Over-The Top!!
drool.gif

Congrats on All !!
icon14.gif

Bear

I'm SOooo jealous of you guys with the tools and space.
I worked metal fabrication for a couple years so I've got the skills just no tools or room.
[emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

To say that I'm impressed is an understatement.

SxFxZ, just one question for you, how did you expel all and any remaining gas from the tank?, I'm planning on building one out of a wee little automobile propane gas tank and am a bit concerned about ignition..

Cheers from Down Under.

Not sure how he did his, but I filled both of mine completely with water and removed everything at the top so water would be leaking out everywhere it could.  Then started cutting slowly.  Did the first with a grinder, and started the second with a torch.  I wouldn't recommend the torch as the gas builds up in any empty space in the tank and "pops" and "sputters" every time a pocket is ignited.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky