or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Electric Smokers › lack of smoke upgrade kit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

lack of smoke upgrade kit - Page 3

post #41 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanhoelzer View Post

You have to remember also that not every person with a MES posts here and the people without problems tend to never show up anywhere.  I'd bet the % of units with issues is fairly small.  If it was that big there would be recalls..



And what was the topic of this post?

post #42 of 52



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanhoelzer View Post

You have to remember also that not every person with a MES posts here and the people without problems tend to never show up anywhere.  I'd bet the % of units with issues is fairly small.  If it was that big there would be recalls.

 

Any way you look at it you cant please everyone.

There are some know issues with the MES i know Masterbuilt knows and Wesb knows.

The MES is a great product and with all the customer feedback. It will continue to be a great product.

I due know there are some people that don't post here and some with no issues with there smokers. I bet there are some Toyota owners that never had any issues ether.

I hate that someone is having issues with there MES like I had. And some of those people don't like to work on things when they brake down (everything brakes down eventually). Ask deltadude about his new dishwasher LOL sorry deltadude. I think that most consumer's don't take into effect that there are some learning curves with manufacturing a product. They want what thay want and no excuses. I feel the same way on many things and then agian I don't expect every thing I own to work forever ether. I am always having to fix somthing or work on somthing that is broke.

To my knowledge i only know of one recall of the Masterbuilt electric smoker older models.

Like I say every day YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE!

post #43 of 52

agreed, and on that note, i'll shut up.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texacajun View Post



 

Any way you look at it you cant please everyone.

There are some know issues with the MES i know Masterbuilt knows and Wesb knows.

The MES is a great product and with all the customer feedback. It will continue to be a great product.

I due know there are some people that don't post here and some with no issues with there smokers. I bet there are some Toyota owners that never had any issues ether.

I hate that someone is having issues with there MES like I had. And some of those people don't like to work on things when they brake down (everything brakes down eventually). Ask deltadude about his new dishwasher LOL sorry deltadude. I think that most consumer's don't take into effect that there are some learning curves with manufacturing a product. They want what thay want and no excuses. I feel the same way on many things and then agian I don't expect every thing I own to work forever ether. I am always having to fix somthing or work on somthing that is broke.

To my knowledge i only know of one recall of the Masterbuilt electric smoker older models.

Like I say every day YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE!

post #44 of 52
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM finding a way to get my smokebox upgrade can you help me asap .I love the ease of use on my Mes.use it about 3 times a week.I cant wate to do a pork butt,Alittle larger box would help not having to fill every 45 mins or so! So I'm wating to call the tech line its early yet ..
post #45 of 52
Oh i forgot to say I have the MAS40 and neeed the upgrade smokebox were to get ASAP.....
post #46 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBa Bones View Post

I'M HAVING A PROBLEM finding a way to get my smokebox upgrade can you help me asap .I love the ease of use on my Mes.use it about 3 times a week.I cant wate to do a pork butt,Alittle larger box would help not having to fill every 45 mins or so! So I'm wating to call the tech line its early yet ..

You might want to look into this setup. You can get over 10 hours out of the AMNPS.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/127921/one-more-mail-box-mod-for-the-amnps-and-the-mes30-new-pictures-for-attaching-elbow-to-mailbox
post #47 of 52

That upgrade kit thread is 2 years old and was for older models. Like jrod62 suggested, the answer for MES users is to get one of the AMNPS units from one of our members 

Here is the link to his site 

http://www.amazenproducts.com/

post #48 of 52
But lik- Tim the tool man says isint bigger the better,as far as the box itself??? HA Ha
post #49 of 52
I have the Amnps on the way thanks to all the good posts. I bought it yesterday...
post #50 of 52
I ordered he larger smoke box for my MES 40 its on he way.And yes They make for the newer models ...thanks for everything Guys
post #51 of 52

You're gonna dig the AMNPS!!

EZ Smokin'!!

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #52 of 52
Got my smokebox upgrade last night ,installed it and seasond it,and my AMNPS.So today its off to the races to make a meatloaf, I have a couple recipes.But does anyone have a good one I havent tryed?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Electric Smokers
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Electric Smokers › lack of smoke upgrade kit