or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › About the Forum › Forum Related Issues › Toolbar missing for quoting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toolbar missing for quoting

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

Does anyone have a clue as to why when I go to quote a poster, I have no option toolbar. the only thing it says is "Source" "Normal", for font and "Size"

post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQWIB View Post

Does anyone have a clue as to why when I go to quote a poster, I have no option toolbar. the only thing it says is "Source" "Normal", for font and "Size"



Dont know. Seems to work here.

post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BensWholeHogBBQ View Post





Dont know. Seems to work here.



Seems to work for me also. I'd try to log-off and reboot your PC, then login again. If this doesn't help, report it

post #4 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by richoso1 View Post





Seems to work for me also. I'd try to log-off and reboot your PC, then login again. If this doesn't help, report it


Tried rebooting, tried firefox and internet explorer several times, I cant even post a pic to show what I mean

post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQWIB View Post




Tried rebooting, tried firefox and internet explorer several times, I cant even post a pic to show what I mean


The stuff works but its not visibly there.

 

toolbar.bmp

post #6 of 8



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQWIB View Post




The stuff works but its not visibly there.

 

toolbar.bmp



 

I have reported the problem, thanks for your help.

post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 

This is getting funkier...when I click on the quotes for Richoso1 it keeps bringing up BensWholeHogBBQ's post.

I cleared my cookies, internet files and still no luck, gonna try another boot, but a hardboot

post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQWIB View Post

This is getting funkier...when I click on the quotes for Richoso1 it keeps bringing up BensWholeHogBBQ's post.

I cleared my cookies, internet files and still no luck, gonna try another boot, but a hardboot


After the hardboot I noticed I was still logged into the forum, I logged out then back in and it seems fine now....stil dont know what happened.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Forum Related Issues
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › About the Forum › Forum Related Issues › Toolbar missing for quoting