Here are the rules, please read them carefully.
2. You must follow the throwdown theme.
3. All entries must be cooked during the current throwdown period (5/1 - 5/31). A code word will be provided and must be written on an object and shown in your picture. DO NOT DIGITALLY ADD THE CODE WORD TO YOUR PICTURE .This month's code word is MamaMia
4. All entries must be submitted by Midnight Eastern time on the night of 5/31.
5. Entries are to be submitted to me (Fired Up) via Private Message with ONE picture of your dish and a BRIEF (95 CHARACTERS OR LESS) description of your entry. If your description is too long I will edit it as I see fit. Only one entry per person is eligible. Do NOT post your entries in the general forum until after the contest winners have been determined or you will be DISQUALIFIED. After you send me your picture please do not move or delete it from photobucket so that it will remain in the posted thread for future viewing.
6. There will be two categories for the judging. One will be determined by the judges of the events committee, and the other by SMF members choice through a voting poll. One contestant cannot win both categories. If that should happen, the runner up in the Members choice category will be the winner of that category. Any ties will be broken by the events committee's judging votes. Prize(s) if any will be awarded to the winner of each category.
7. Events committee judging will be based on three scores, each given a score of 1-10 for a 30 possible points per judge. These will then be combined with all of the judges scores. Whoever has the most points will be the winner. The judging will be based on these three scores.
ORIGINALITY =Trying something outside of the box.
APPEARANCE = How good the dish looks.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY = Technical difficulty and the amount of work that has gone into the dish.
8. Any entries that do not adhere to these rules will be disqualified. Judges decisions are final.
9. These rules are subject to change. Any changes made will be added at the beginning of the following throwdown.
If you have any questions please send me (Fired Up) a private message and I will be happy to answer them for you.
Good Luck and have fun!