Chile Rellenos Dinner
This post is not in Chronological order, this was a 2 day cook for dinner. The ABT'S, and Chili Rellenos were made the day before.
Each item is shown start to finish.
Rosemary Chicken and Sage Chicken
with buttered noodles
- Lets start with the chicken and noodles
Apple Wood Smoked London Broil
- London Broil with Applewood, one seasoned with my Philly Style Rub.
The ABT's were also posted seperately
Whenever I make ABT's, I just throw them together, no measuring or recipe to follow.
- Cooked Chicken breast shredded
- Cream Cheese
- Three cheese blend
- Taco Seasoning
- Dark Chili powder
First thing first, gotta raid the garden...
- Shred chicken, and add softened cream cheese, mix well
- Add shredded cheese, mix will, soften in the microwave for twenty seconds if cheeses don't mix well.
- I do boats or canoe style ABT's
- Cleaned these with a spoon.
- Season lightly with Cumin and Dark Chili powder
- Smoke till done (used cherry on this)
- Laura starts with the Tomato Cumin Sauce
- The only variation from the recipe was, we used half of my Roasted Tomatoes, Peppers and Onions.
- Meanwhile I roasted, peeled and cleaned the poblanos.
- Insides of the peppers are seasoned.
- Poblanos are then stuffed and floured.
Quick peak at my Dinner the day before. The stuff in the upper right hand corner of the plate, yeah I know...the plate is round... anyway that is sort of an egg pastry thing Laura tossed together. There was some Meringue left over from the Chile Rellenos so I asked her to cook it like funnel cake, so she added some sugar and a bit of flour and it came out quite tasty.
Dam look at that cheese oozing out of the Chile Rellenos.