So i figured I would need a place to log and share all the mods and things i am doing with my OKJLH.
My gallery is here http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/g/a/283259/my-oklahoma-joe-longhorn-w-mods/
- install 2 lower thermometers by handle
- install lavarock gasket on main chamber and firebox
- install handles on new rack system
- weld 4 C-Chan brackets inside chambler
- weld two 36" wide expanded metal to angle steel frame to create pull out shelves. Double Decker.
- RTV sealed the joint between the firebox and main chamber
- built fire basket with a 2x2 expanded steel sheet from HD
- installed bbqsmokermods.com tuning plates
- installed bbqsmokermods.com latches
- installed stainless steal food prep area ($30 at ikea, $5 in screws and hardware)
- 3" elbow inside of smoke stack
Edited by DavidSKi - 3/29/16 at 12:01pm