or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings.

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Whole wings. Been awhile since I made some. Used some Buffalo wing seasoning with evoo.
IMG_20160207_154023860_zpsybqnzwxz.jpg

On the mini with lump only. Running about 300.

IMG_20160304_190918328_zpspzjuungw.jpg

Didnt take long.

IMG_20160304_204028234_zpsxzqstn9v.jpg

IMG_20160304_204134972_zpsobmqefux.jpg

Almost fall off the bone tender.

IMG_20160304_204056005_zpsulkpfipa.jpg

IMG_20160304_204115642_zpskffgc6l3.jpg

Best wings I have made to date. No need for any sauce.
post #2 of 15
Looks tasty Adam!

POINTS!
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Looks tasty Adam!

POINTS!

Thanks Case. I just realized the first pic was from a previous cook.

This is the full wings.

IMG_20160304_185334324_zpstvyxvzyc.jpg
post #4 of 15
Those look delicious Adam...nice going! Makes me want to do some wings myself

points.gif

Red
post #5 of 15

Perfect smoke, Adam!

 

That's the way wings are supposed to look!

 

Tender & juicy, no sauce needed!

 

POINTS!

 

Al

post #6 of 15

I take my hat off to the Wing King  Fantastic looking wings I wish I had a mess for breakfast   points1.png

 

Gary

post #7 of 15

CF, those are some fine looking wings !!!!!!!!

post #8 of 15

First Jeff's pulled chicken newsletter, then this.  Guess I'll be buying some chicken today

 

Looks great

post #9 of 15
They are some nice looking wings.icon14.gif
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post

Those look delicious Adam...nice going! Makes me want to do some wings myself

points.gif

Red

Thanks Red



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Perfect smoke, Adam!

That's the way wings are supposed to look!

Tender & juicy, no sauce needed!

POINTS!

Al

Thanks Al. I never sauce wings. Gets to messy for me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

I take my hat off to the Wing King  Fantastic looking wings I wish I had a mess for breakfast   points1.png

Gary

Thanks Gary. Not sure about wing King thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post

CF, those are some fine looking wings !!!!!!!!

Thanks CM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShortMag View Post

First Jeff's pulled chicken newsletter, then this.  Guess I'll be buying some chicken today

Looks great


Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcookin View Post

They are some nice looking wings.icon14.gif

Thanks
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post
 

Perfect smoke, Adam!

 

That's the way wings are supposed to look!

 

Tender & juicy, no sauce needed!

 

POINTS!

 

Al

I`m with Al on all points....

Wings look super and with a good rub and smoke---who needs sauce????

post #12 of 15
Awesome smoke Adam, I could eat a plate of them with a couple cold ones ! icon14.gif
post #13 of 15
Great looking wings!
post #14 of 15

That is how I like my wings Points sorry for being late to the wing ding

Richie

post #15 of 15

"They are pretty, but can they fight?" ~ Donald Southerland, The Dirty Dozen

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry