or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › This thing is blowing me away!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This thing is blowing me away!

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
So I purchased an A-MAZE-N smoker and I'm finally using it today. I was raised bbq"ing and smoking the old traditional way (on a pit using wood). So I turned on the MES, lit the smoker and went inside to saeson and inject the meat... Yada yada yada.... To the good part, I put everything in the MES 40, I really wasn't expecting much from this product! HOLY CRAP, was I wrong about it. This thing is puffing smoke like an old locomotive. I'm sold., what a great product. By the way, this is NOT a paid advertisement! Lol
Sorry, but I don't think the picture does not do the smoker any justice
post #2 of 10
This will be your first of many successes with the pellet smoker. Amazen makes some great stuff!

Congrats
post #3 of 10
I have MES 40. What is the add on you have?
post #4 of 10
One of these. Todd has great service and products. Also a sponsor of this forum
https://www.amazenproducts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AMNPS5X8
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
I have the MES cold smoker and the amnps. I prefer using the amnps over the cold smoker. Congratulations to the Gobblers. They had one helluva run in football this past season! I played against them in the 80's, they always seem to have a good team.
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute View Post

I have the MES cold smoker and the amnps. I prefer using the amnps over the cold smoker. Congratulations to the Gobblers. They had one helluva run in football this past season! I played against them in the 80's, they always seem to have a good team.
Thank you for the info. I am new to smoking!
Thank you as well for you compliments on the Gobblers this year. It was a heck of a Season. Starting out 2-4 and making to the State Semi Finals with 6 strait wins. West Orange Stark was one hell of a team. I believe if we would have played anyone else it would have been another State Championship!.
Where did you go to school?
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
I went to Medina Valley. We played y'all my Junior yearand made it to Regionals then won State my Senior year against Dangerfield in '84. You guys went to State the following year ('85) and lost to Dangerfield. Robert Strait was y'alls RB.... He was one helluva back. I went to play ball at Sul Ross State. Small World!
post #8 of 10

Glad to hear your happy with the new MES. I'm sure there will be many successful smokes in your future!

 

Al

post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan View Post

I have MES 40. What is the add on you have?

Hey spursfan, I am in Victoria.  If you want to see the AMNPS. let me know. I'll meet you somewhere and let you look at one. I have used it since the third smoke on my MES and that was 2 1/2 years ago.  It just works and works well.

I have read about some people who always/never have trouble keeping the pellets lit and I am right in the middle.  I "think" it's a humidity thing.

post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute View Post

I went to Medina Valley. We played y'all my Junior yearand made it to Regionals then won State my Senior year against Dangerfield in '84. You guys went to State the following year ('85) and lost to Dangerfield. Robert Strait was y'alls RB.... He was one helluva back. I went to play ball at Sul Ross State. Small World!
WOW it is a small world. I graduated in 84. I remember yall had a really good team. I was in the band lol. I remember yall coming back in the second half of a game when we were up by 20 or so. I still remember that!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › This thing is blowing me away!