or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Sausage › Brats & Texas Hot Links !!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brats & Texas Hot Links !! - Page 2

post #21 of 30

Sorry I'm so late to the party, Those look great !!   I've made those several times using  Chef Willie's Texas Hot Links  Nice job  points1.png

 

 

Gary

post #22 of 30

Nice Job, Justin!!:drool-------------------:points:

 

They look Great, and so do your Helpers!!Thumbs Up

 

 

Bear

post #23 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

Sorry I'm so late to the party, Those look great !!   I've made those several times using  Chef Willie's Texas Hot Links  Nice job  points1.png


Gary

Thanks Gary & your never late.... I appreciate the kind words & point ! This won't be the last time making either of these !
post #24 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Nice Job, Justin!!drool.gif
points.gif

They look Great, and so do your Helpers!!icon14.gif


Bear

Thanks a bunch Bear ! These two keep things interesting.... biggrin.gif Appreciate the kind words & point !
post #25 of 30

I got Hungry for Hot Links today, so I went to the Freezer and pulled out a package of Texas Hot Links,  Man they sure are good

 

Gary

post #26 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

I got Hungry for Hot Links today, so I went to the Freezer and pulled out a package of Texas Hot Links,  Man they sure are good

Gary

Haha, Gary I hear ya... They are real tasty ! It's gonna be time for more soon, but this go round....I gotta make more than 5 lbs.
post #27 of 30

My #2 son loves them, last batch was 20 lbs.  too much or I need a bigger smoker 15 lbs would be just right.

 

How do like the flavor,  I think it's the best I've had  "for me"  couple people said they were a little too hot for them.

 

I said that's why it's called "Hot Link"

 

Gary

post #28 of 30
Nice looking sausages! How long start to finish? Doesn't look to hard but I'm kinda lazy, I would really like to do snack sticks but just end up buying them.
post #29 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

My #2 son loves them, last batch was 20 lbs.  too much or I need a bigger smoker 15 lbs would be just right.

How do like the flavor,  I think it's the best I've had  "for me"  couple people said they were a little too hot for them.

I said that's why it's called "Hot Link"

Gary

Haha, that's funny ! They do have a bit of a kick, I really like them personally... They are too spicy for my fam, they prefer the brats !
post #30 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Nice looking sausages! How long start to finish? Doesn't look to hard but I'm kinda lazy, I would really like to do snack sticks but just end up buying them.

Thanks, they are really tasty ! Took a few hours for everything ! I really enjoy it though... my kids love to help ! The hardest part was just figuring out the right pressure after a couple blow outs.... After that it was pretty smooth !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Sausage › Brats & Texas Hot Links !!