Newb here, long time jerky lover. Made my first batch recently, don't ever want to buy jerky again... Well, except for one.
Divine Bovine jerky.
Here's some details:
* Our recipe has been developed and perfected for more than three generations.
* We only use thinly-sliced cuts of brisket of beef.
* Our beef is dry-aged for 30 days. This process adds to the tenderness of the meat.
* Our jerky is marinated for 24 hours - unlike other artificially flavored products that dilute dry ingredients and quick-dip their tough strips!
* Our jerky is slow-cooked to preserve the tenderness of the gourmet cuts.
* We use natural honey as our preservative. This eliminates the need for unnatural chemical additives.
* No nitrates or MSG.
Here's a shot of my favorite flavor that I would love to replicate: Hot n Tangy, which claims to combine pineapple with chile peppers.
Obviously I know that I won't be able to replicate this jerky, but I would like to get near the same texture.
Guys, Please help me on my journey to make my favorite jerky! I won't give up until I succeed!
BTW, I can get back with more information, but I'm a complete noob, with a decent dehydrator and no meat slicer or smoker. PLEASE HELP!
says it combines pinap