or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Snow Day!!!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Yesterday e finally started getting snow. Fast forward to today, we have 24" and still piling up. Took yesterday off from work and decided that a bottom round for French dip sandwees would be tasty. Safeway has been having them on sale lately so I picked up a nice 5#er!

Usual set up Mini-WSM, 365 brand lump. Cherry and pecan for smoke.

Marinated in worchestershire rubbed with chipotle, salt, pepper, and garlic.



Snow dog likes the snow









iGrill is in there somewhere!
post #2 of 13
Thread Starter 


Toasted some ciabatta rolls in garlic butter











post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 




post #4 of 13
Hey Case,

Be thankful that you just got the snow! We got 12" of snow between Thursday and Friday, which is just crazy for us valley folks, but today we are getting the freezing rain on top of it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have a tree come down on our house!

Stay warm and safe!
Clarissa
post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnorkelingGirl View Post

Hey Case,

Be thankful that you just got the snow! We got 12" of snow between Thursday and Friday, which is just crazy for us valley folks, but today we are getting the freezing rain on top of it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have a tree come down on our house!

Stay warm and safe!
Clarissa

Yeah we had that a few weeks ago, that really sucks! We were supposed to get rain tomorrow but now it looks like snow through Monday! Hasn't snowed like this here since I was a kid!
post #6 of 13

Case,

 

  That sammies look great..I am undecided about the snow.

post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeymagoo View Post

Case,

  That sammies look great..I am undecided about the snow.

Thank you! I can tell you what my back is saying about the snow!!!!!
post #8 of 13

Wow, no snow to getting dumped on.

 

Meat looks great as usual.

post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post

Wow, no snow to getting dumped on.

Meat looks great as usual.

Thanks Adam! Yep got it all in one shot! Finally stopped for a bit!
post #10 of 13

Tasty lookin' sammies Case!  Ain't it always feast or famine with the weather??  You go from desperate for any precip. to a complete white out.

 

Red

post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post

Tasty lookin' sammies Case!  Ain't it always feast or famine with the weather??  You go from desperate for any precip. to a complete white out.

Red

Thanks Red!

Yep the weathers all or nothing this year! Can't wait to see what happens when this all melts in a few days!
post #12 of 13

Those mini smokers just keep putting great looking food on the forum. I should start gathering parts.

post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutter View Post

Those mini smokers just keep putting great looking food on the forum. I should start gathering parts.

You should Todd! They are a little beast of a smoker!!! Super efficient, easy to run! Perfect for a reverse sear too! Oh yeah portable!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef