Oh boy! I want to see that summer sausage done!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How to cut Buckboard Bacon Last post on 3/11/14 at 9:18pm in Smoking Bacon
- First try at Canadian Bacon with questions Last post on 10/27/13 at 3:07pm in Pork
- Picnic Ham? Last post on 12/25/14 at 6:13am in Curing
- Ham and Canadian Bacon with Pop's Brine and Pork Loin Last post on 11/2/13 at 8:15am in Smoking Bacon
- Canadian bacon, Ham from a loin and pulled ham from a pork butt Last post on 7/5/13 at 8:04am in Pork
Dry Cured Bacon Calculator And Procedure
Last edited: 3/20/12
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard BaconLast edited: 3/23/15
- Whiskey Glazed Smoked Ham By The Bbq Pit BoysLast edited: 4/28/11
- Bearcarvers Smoked Bacon Step By Step With QviewLast edited: 11/17/10
- Curing Salts For Sausage MakingLast edited: 4/28/11
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Tribute To My Pap - Dry Cured Ham, Sausage, CB, BBB, Dried Beef - Page 4post #61 of 1049/27/13 at 4:49ampost #62 of 1049/27/13 at 4:51ampost #63 of 1049/27/13 at 10:48am
I hear the Chinese are looking at buying "Smoking B" but the State Dept is fighting it, seems he out produces Smithfield.post #64 of 1049/28/13 at 12:24pmpost #65 of 1049/28/13 at 4:40pmpost #66 of 1049/29/13 at 6:22ampost #67 of 1049/29/13 at 7:35am
Nice work so far J... I like you ground your own chuckee for the summer sausage... Its small things like that which make a difference in texture and flavor and makes a far more superior product............post #68 of 1049/29/13 at 9:05ampost #69 of 1049/29/13 at 9:18ampost #70 of 1049/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #71 of 1049/30/13 at 7:37pmpost #72 of 10410/1/13 at 11:25pmpost #73 of 10410/2/13 at 9:32pmThread Starter
Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence - my pap took a turn for the worse & had to go back to the hospital. It's been hectic traveling back & forth, taking care of his pets & rounding up a hospital bed so that he could come back home & I haven't had the time to get on here.
We finally got him home yesterday & he is happy to be back. We are taking turns staying with him & I am still making stuff for him to try & keep him as happy as possible. I have a lot more pics to put up tomorrow when I get a chance & more things I made & took to him in the hospital. I will keep updating this thread every chance I get.
To be continued & thank you for checking out my thread... B...post #74 of 10410/2/13 at 9:34pmThread Starter
I will get the pics up tomorrow for you.Quote:
Thanks Mikey I will get the pics up tomorrow.Quote:
You can rest assured I will not be selling out - the B has always been & will always remain an American resource
Edited by Smoking B - 10/2/13 at 9:53pmpost #75 of 10410/2/13 at 9:36pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks guys I will get pics up tomorrow - I don't have my camera with me...post #76 of 10410/2/13 at 9:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks Joe I agree with you 100% & no shortcuts allowed here - trying to make the very best things I possibly can for my pappost #77 of 10410/2/13 at 9:50pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks Case Yup he made all kinds of great stuff in his smokehousepost #78 of 10410/2/13 at 11:08pmpost #79 of 10410/3/13 at 6:12ampost #80 of 10410/3/13 at 10:50am
Sorry to hear the news of your Pap being back in the hospital. Take care of you and him and get the pics when life slows down. Prayers and warm thoughts coming your way.
- Tribute To My Pap - Dry Cured Ham, Sausage, CB, BBB, Dried Beef
- Butterflying A Pork Butt For Buckboard Bacon
- › First full meal in the MES 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Maybe an easy one fellas.... 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Salt and pepper Tri tip over post oak 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › looking for a very mild snack stick/slim jim/pepperette recipe 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › PABEEF 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › It's what's for dinner 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Debunking Beer Can Chicken 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Cold smoke attachment and bacon 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Just a "Little" pulled pork 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › My first build. 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona