Wife surprised me by telling me and showing me a 18.5 wsm will be here Thursday!! Can't wait!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWeber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5-Inch Smokertagged by TulsaJeff, 9/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Water versus Sand in the WSM? Last post on 1/30/16 at 5:25pm in Pork
- New to smoke, Weber 18.5 Smokey Mountain or MES Last post on 5/18/16 at 7:05am in Roll Call
- Overnight 1st brisket smoke with pics! Last post on 2/5/15 at 1:22pm in Beef
- The function or funtions of the water pan in the "WSM". Last post on 10/21/15 at 8:16am in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
- Question about a whole shoulder on WSM 18.5 Last post on 1/25/15 at 4:06pm in WSM Owners (Weber Smokey Mountain)
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
new WSM on its way!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Unless I ever switch to a wood burner I will never give up my WSM.....It makes the whole process so easy that it's almost like cheating....almost
I remember when.......
There are mods you can do but they aren't required to make it work - only for convenience.
There is a huge following for the WSM on the 'net.
Congrats on the new smoker!!!!
I have three smokers but my favorite is the WSM!
Good luck and be sure to share your first WSM smoke session with us....
Looking forward to your q-views!
You probably are so new that your photos have to be approved by a moderator. One will come along and approve your photo soon. After a while you don't have to wait anymore.
Congrats. I bought the same size WSM last year. Now, I'm thinking of selling mine and upgrade to the larger model. If you plan on smoking regularly especially if you're smoking meat that takes a long time, you might want to consider getting a temp controller. I bought a BBQ Guru temp controller and it helps a lot. I don't even attempt to smoke anything without it.
- new WSM on its way!!
- › Sunday baby backs 1 minute ago
- › PWE Pastrami Finally Done! The Slices and the Sandwich! 4 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 7 minutes ago
- › bought a new Thermoworks toy 16 minutes ago
- › Insulate or not? 30 minutes ago
- › Super stuffed Bacon wrapped poblano peppers! 45 minutes ago
- › CSR's On The Kettle !! 52 minutes ago
- › Happy Birthday Cfarmer! 57 minutes ago
- › Leftover pork chop sandwich 57 minutes ago
- › Wood chips or pellets 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona