A guy has this for sale:
- Smoker has 2 Large Cooking Racks that slide out
- Smoker Racks are appx 5' 6" in length and 3' in width
- Reverse Flow
- 20"X24" fire box
- Chrome Dampers
- Propane burner mounted on Back side of Smoker (cook your favorite fried or boiled foods, etc)
- Grill On Back of Smoker with 2 Racks
- Chrome Smoke Stacks
- New 3500lb. axle
- New Tires
- New 15" Wheels
- Total length of smoker from tongue to end is appx 12ft
Wants $900. What do you guys think?
Here is my observations:
With his firebox dimensions of 20 x 24 and then estimating the other side at probably 24" it comes up to 11520 cu. in. pit calculator for the given size he says the grates are should be 22381.92 cu. in. a 51.5% differential.
In the one pic of the grates it appears the grate is about even or slightly below the top of the firebox which would put the rf plate 3 or 4 in. lower and the opening in about the center of the firebox.
Hoping the experts can help me out.