Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members - Page 11
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
SMF does not support or encourage commercial business startups or endeavors to that end and we must remove any and all posts suggesting such. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies for any and all necessary documentation, rules, laws, sanitation requirements, etc. to start any commercial business or enterprise; do not post any 'begs' for help, information, fundings or any other types of inducements, also. We are a site for the free exchange of non-commercial home methods and practices to aid in others enjoying this artisan craft and all submissions are voluntary and with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by fpnmf (2/5/13 at 5:47am)2/13/13 at 4:18pm by Pops6927 1 3112/12/13 at 6:43pm by JP61 27 480started by ShooterRick (12/6/12 at 4:38pm)2/12/13 at 2:32am by Chef JimmyJ 11 379started by graphicsman (2/8/13 at 11:29am)2/11/13 at 12:31pm by Arthur-MLG 7 156started by DaveOmak (2/11/13 at 9:46am)2/11/13 at 11:44am by JP61 4 177started by bigfish98 (2/9/13 at 2:05pm)2/9/13 at 5:21pm by MossyMO 3 143started by Davidhef88 (2/9/13 at 5:47am)2/9/13 at 10:33am by DaveOmak 12 1942/8/13 at 10:13pm by bmudd14474 31 640started by DaveOmak (2/8/13 at 6:12am)2/8/13 at 10:21am by Linguica 5 240started by TennSmoker (2/6/13 at 5:56pm)2/6/13 at 6:40pm by TennSmoker 2 3092/6/13 at 6:07pm by YBFM 25 360started by mvincent42 (2/6/13 at 12:01am)2/6/13 at 12:01am by mvincent42 0 602/4/13 at 1:54pm by driedstick 57 2,5802/2/13 at 1:40am by 1beezer 265 9,004started by Bryan Cohen (2/1/13 at 10:51am)2/1/13 at 6:46pm by Dave Turner 6 3,527started by scottwig (2/1/13 at 4:57pm)2/1/13 at 5:16pm by Chef JimmyJ 2 1131/31/13 at 7:48pm by KathrynN 32 1,8961/20/13 at 3:11pm by bmudd14474 53 1,476started by jkc64 (1/5/13 at 5:50pm)1/19/13 at 10:01am by dward51 10 346started by Mdboatbum (12/22/12 at 11:58am)1/15/13 at 10:52pm by Mdboatbum 15 338started by Linguica (1/12/13 at 8:59am)1/13/13 at 11:52am by SupercenterChef 1 2201/11/13 at 9:37am by SmokinHusker 33 655started by Scarbelly (6/12/12 at 4:51pm)1/9/13 at 9:50am by Frosty 15 30,553started by Mdboatbum (1/6/13 at 11:44am)1/6/13 at 12:41pm by jarjarchef 1 128started by CaliforniaDan (1/5/13 at 7:32pm)1/5/13 at 10:03pm by thoseguys26 2 174started by 247 THE LUNATIC (1/3/13 at 5:51pm)1/5/13 at 7:43pm by jarjarchef 6 251started by fpnmf (1/3/13 at 2:05pm)1/4/13 at 1:38pm by Smoking B 17 507started by jake41 (1/2/13 at 4:37pm)1/3/13 at 5:33am by DaveOmak 1 105started by Mdboatbum (9/6/12 at 12:25pm)1/1/13 at 12:09pm by Mdboatbum 7 445started by S2K9K (12/31/12 at 8:32pm)1/1/13 at 9:37am by KathrynN 7 277started by TJohnson (12/31/12 at 6:29am)12/31/12 at 8:10pm by Ironhorse07 3 41112/29/12 at 4:27am by Smoking B 23 533started by Scooby (12/27/12 at 6:07am)12/27/12 at 6:27am by DaveOmak 1 89612/25/12 at 11:24pm by jerryinoregon 22 514started by KathrynN (12/24/12 at 8:08am)12/24/12 at 9:41pm by Beernuts 3 122started by Davidhef88 (12/24/12 at 5:41pm)12/24/12 at 7:53pm by Venture 4 175started by sprky (12/23/12 at 8:51pm)12/24/12 at 1:48am by Mdboatbum 5 137started by LoticLover (12/22/12 at 9:46pm)12/23/12 at 10:35am by jarjarchef 3 138started by Roadkill Cafe (12/21/12 at 11:57am)12/23/12 at 5:07am by michael ark 12 77312/21/12 at 7:54pm by DiggingDogFarm 29 915started by aussie rod (12/21/12 at 2:26am)12/21/12 at 12:23pm by cactuskid 3 188started by TasunkaWitko (12/20/12 at 12:35pm)12/21/12 at 3:16am by Roadkill Cafe 7 403started by Fishwrestler (12/13/12 at 8:18pm)12/18/12 at 10:18pm by Smoking B 11 80812/18/12 at 4:11pm by nepas 23 974started by MossyMO (12/7/12 at 7:53pm)12/17/12 at 5:01pm by Toby Bryant 8 426started by KathrynN (12/14/12 at 11:39am)12/14/12 at 2:17pm by jarjarchef 5 298started by Smokeamotive (12/11/12 at 12:05pm)12/11/12 at 2:29pm by Pineywoods 1 7812/10/12 at 12:32pm by jcurrier 31 1,023started by SurfCityBeach (12/6/12 at 6:13am)12/7/12 at 9:57am by DaveOmak 1 82started by jahenbo (12/5/12 at 4:42pm)12/7/12 at 6:05am by SmokinHusker 6 179
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Sausage making question.... 3 minutes ago
- › Old Family Sage sausage Recipe 5 minutes ago
- › What to do with brisket trimmings? 10 minutes ago
- › Pork shoulder picnic... sausage making??? 13 minutes ago
- › Catering 17 minutes ago
- › How to add charcoal 18 minutes ago
- › 100% newb Can I smoke on this? 20 minutes ago
- › New Smoker & First Brisket On New Smoker 21 minutes ago
- › (newbie) Trying to figure out this whole charcoal thing 24 minutes ago
- › Davy Crockett seal 24 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...