Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork Ribs
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
This forum will be monitored for it's content ; we are committed to help each member be informed as to safe prepping and cooking practices in preparing Fowl. Handling,cutting,seasoning,temps.,and questionable practices.
As you know , I am Oldschoolbbq aka Stan ; I have been appointed Moderator of the Chicken (Poultry) section of discussions. I will endeavor to give you the correct answer to your querry in as prompt a time as possible , the support of the entire Forum is here to help...
We will suggest safeserve handling and cooking proceedures if needed and offer facts as needed.
Enjoy and have a good experience.
To all new posters...
When posting Pics"Q-view" ,please only post it 1(one) time as it has to be O.K'.ed by the Mods. before it is posted, if in doubt and you don't see your's at first it's because one of the Mods hasn't seen it yet.Be patient , as in your Smoking, it takes a bit of time. THANX , the Moderators.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by millerbuilds (6/25/17 at 1:25pm)Today at 5:22 pm by millerbuilds 16 104started by phatbac (Yesterday at 6:56 am)Today at 8:25 am by phatbac 8 68started by manman (6/24/17 at 10:17pm)Today at 6:58 am by smokinbill1638 8 135started by Cornman (Yesterday at 4:26 pm)Today at 3:03 am by SmokinAl 4 45started by CrankyBuzzard (Yesterday at 9:57 am)Yesterday at 7:23 pm by cksteele 6 76started by hooked on smoke (6/25/17 at 8:07pm)Yesterday at 8:37 am by hooked on smoke 3 42started by Burm1000 (6/24/17 at 8:20am)Yesterday at 5:18 am by Burm1000 9 157started by bskelly87 (6/25/17 at 12:11pm)Yesterday at 4:50 am by SmokinAl 7 103started by JD76ers (6/25/17 at 5:21am)6/25/17 at 8:22pm by hooked on smoke 5 71started by SmokePuppet (6/21/17 at 1:09pm)6/25/17 at 11:22am by SmokePuppet 15 187started by mike5051 (6/23/17 at 7:30pm)6/24/17 at 7:16pm by lovethemeats 9 172started by DrunkenMeatFist (6/24/17 at 6:40pm)6/24/17 at 6:40pm by DrunkenMeatFist 0 24started by Zerowin (6/24/17 at 11:24am)6/24/17 at 12:58pm by Zerowin 3 40started by TallBM (6/21/17 at 7:02pm)6/22/17 at 12:34pm by TallBM 4 90started by AB Canuck (6/18/17 at 7:39am)6/22/17 at 7:12am by zmhill 8 196started by cksteele (6/14/17 at 12:42pm)6/21/17 at 4:21pm by Curtis Simmons 12 269started by EWeil85 (6/20/17 at 5:24pm)6/20/17 at 5:51pm by EWeil85 3 616/20/17 at 6:13am by c farmer 21 263Moved : Smoked Breakfast Meat CakeForum: General Discussionstarted by bgosnell151 (6/18/17 at 4:25pm)6/19/17 at 5:15am by SmokinAl 4 95started by Dalber (6/17/17 at 4:06pm)6/18/17 at 5:43am by SmokinAl 4 106started by SQWIB (3/17/14 at 9:17am)6/17/17 at 5:05pm by August Young 13 4,795started by wklkjn (6/7/17 at 5:28am)6/17/17 at 1:53pm by Delearyous 8 335started by griz400 (6/11/17 at 6:56am)6/16/17 at 8:43pm by mike5051 18 249started by MrMarblz (5/18/17 at 1:51pm)6/16/17 at 1:22pm by cmayna 9 238started by dirtsailor2003 (6/15/17 at 7:19am)6/16/17 at 6:19am by dirtsailor2003 14 209started by LanceP (6/15/17 at 6:48am)6/16/17 at 4:13am by LanceP 9 1666/14/17 at 7:19am by Bearcarver 61 9,466started by AustinL (10/27/12 at 6:23pm)6/13/17 at 8:37pm by stickyFingers 14 1,614started by Cindy Myers (6/13/17 at 9:46am)6/13/17 at 12:42pm by Shyzabrau 3 140started by csurowiec (5/26/17 at 6:31am)6/12/17 at 6:28pm by b-one 13 201started by snowdog71 (6/11/17 at 1:26pm)6/12/17 at 5:48am by SmokinAl 5 1306/11/17 at 4:00pm by bmudd14474 46 1,328started by smokinmilkman (6/10/17 at 6:25pm)6/11/17 at 2:04pm by smokinmilkman 4 79started by gizzygone (6/11/17 at 9:45am)6/11/17 at 12:41pm by Chef JimmyJ 6 87started by Sean Davis (6/9/17 at 10:04pm)6/11/17 at 10:31am by Sean Davis 9 140started by Biaviian (6/9/17 at 6:48am)6/10/17 at 11:08am by Chef JimmyJ 9 234started by thesquid (6/7/17 at 8:56am)6/8/17 at 3:11pm by JoeCapo 12 194started by GrownManGourmet (6/6/17 at 4:26pm)6/8/17 at 8:58am by Sauced 5 145started by BC taster (6/7/17 at 12:47pm)6/7/17 at 5:57pm by Noboundaries 1 114started by Robin H (6/6/17 at 4:07pm)6/7/17 at 2:30pm by Robin H 7 1876/6/17 at 3:37pm by b-one 26 292started by Travisty (4/13/17 at 2:05pm)6/6/17 at 3:14pm by SUPERNAUT 19 733started by Indaswamp (6/1/17 at 2:53pm)6/6/17 at 12:37pm by Indaswamp 12 204started by kanealmond (5/27/17 at 4:01pm)6/6/17 at 8:59am by Sauced 5 290started by nygiant (5/26/17 at 6:33am)6/5/17 at 8:53am by nygiant 16 436started by kanealmond (6/4/17 at 11:21am)6/5/17 at 6:54am by dirtsailor2003 4 134started by Shyzabrau (5/30/17 at 2:20pm)6/4/17 at 9:27am by Shyzabrau 17 397started by FWIsmoker (5/28/17 at 7:14pm)6/4/17 at 8:10am by Disco 12 1596/4/17 at 5:49am by SmokinAl 29 499started by Murrgh (6/3/17 at 6:46pm)6/4/17 at 5:35am by Sauced 5 154
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › top round roast: to smoke or low and slow with no smoke, any thoughts 56 seconds ago
- › Beef hot links? 2 minutes ago
- › Thank you! First Smoke 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 Ole Hickory CTO for Sale 14 minutes ago
- › Turkey Breast Tenderloin.... Never smoked it B4 /Q-vue 15 minutes ago
- › Used Traeger Eastwood 15 minutes ago
- › Electric vs Pellet 16 minutes ago
- › Vacuum packing meat for curing 20 minutes ago
- › Pork Butts-nailed it thanks to all of you! 24 minutes ago
- › Sous Vide "London broil" 32 minutes ago
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Old Country Brasos by ammaturesmoker
- › Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet Grill by Gjd53
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by Smokedevil
- › 3 Inch Large Smoker Thermometer by Tragusa113
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by bigdumbjarhead
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by 603Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by daRicksta
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by BC taster
- › Brinkmann Pro Series 4400 by LilyArscott
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS