Wish you all could try this pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
One of our local pizza joints makes some weird pizzas but this one is fricken great.

365757574_323694130000199_117490054639429733_n.jpg

Not so sure from the description, but would certainly give it a whirl. Is it very sweet?

going on their website and I am glad they are not near me, some very cool offerings there.

Curious about what "Pulled Blueberry Chicken" is.
Not a fan for sweets on pizza, unless it's a dessert pizza, but I'd try it.

Nope not sweet. They also make a pierogi pizza. They give away a lot of pizzas to the poor.

Not sure I'd like it but would sure try it! And no way am I gonna look at their website... seem to have a pizza craving already!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
Everything sounded great until the Maple Blueberry Habanero drizzle. I can't stand anything with treepi$$ in it, and I'm from VT.

Chris

Looks and sounds and sounds awesome! Couldn't resist checking their site. Didn't see this on but the papa burger pizza sounds good too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky