Trying a new Frankenstein rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Gonna try it on a nice ny loin pork chop. I didn't put it all on there but that's the mix of rub I made and shook it out of a container. I will update when I cook it. I'am gonna put it in a pan and do it simple.

2 tablespoons of buttery beef rub from ps seasonings

2 tablespoons spg from ps

2 tablespoons of granulated honey

This rub is a popular seasoning used to enhance the flavor of meat, particularly pork. I have a bold and spicy flavor profile, thanks to the combination of white pepper, garlic, and other spices used in its recipe. People who have tried it describe the taste as fiery and flavorful, making it perfect for those who enjoy a spicy kick to their food. It is often used in grilling, roasting, and smoking, and is known to bring out the best in the meat it is applied to.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky