Advice on a cold/warm smoker build.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jerzeysmoke

Original poster
Oct 1, 2019
Hey all. Newbie here...hoping on some advice. I am looking into the process of building a smoke house/shed/box out of some cedar I have lying around.(example photo below). Ideally I would like to create one that I can cold and warm smoke in.

Is this possible? I would like to use a small wood stove I have lying around for this project. Any advice on building a smoker that can be used at very low temps for cheese as well as higher temps like for ribs would be very helpful.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 12.50.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 12.50.51 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Hi. I want the same type of build. How did it work for you? I have a very similar set-up and cant get my temp above 225 degrees, which takes an extremely long time.

I have not built one myself; however, there is a whole sub-forum on smoke house builds. I am sure you could find a ton of information in there on tips and tricks to get your going.

Home > Smoker Builds > Smoke Houses

Reactions: brahrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky