A chilerelleno inspired chicken fajita dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clifish

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 25, 2019
Long Island, NY
Thanks Chile for the inspiration! As well as all your posts, so here it goes, pics are not necessarily in order. It also sans the tortilla as we are trying to cut carbs. I prepared the corn salsa and guacamole earlier.:

Pounded the chicken breast thin and rubbed it with Oakridge BBG chili lime rub, added Worcestershire and soy, fresh lime to the zip lock for 12 hours, then into the pan.
Chicken in.jpg

Add the red peppers and onions and fresh cilantro
Chicken onion pepper in.jpg

Home made chunky Guacamole with red onion, roma tomato, fresh cilantro, garlic, cayenne, fresh lime juice, salt and pepper
guac.jpg

Corn Salsa: black beans, corn, fresh lime juice, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, cumin, fresh cilantro, cayenne, red onion, red wine vinegar and a little sugar to temper out the probably heavy handed use of the cumin I used
corn salsa.jpg

The Wife's plate! I added the stuff behind it to mine. Ghost pepper salsa, my home grown and pickled habaneros and some new hot sauces I just got.
plate.jpg

I have to say the hot sauces below taste really good, veteran made and owned, USA grown peppers with a very high pepper concentration and super good flavor!
grenade sauce.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky