Your 5 day course

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjsfx4

Original poster
Nov 30, 2013
Hollister, CA
Jeff, I received your course via email several weeks back and I am just going thru the information. Pretty good and useful information. However, I was a little disappointed when I was going through chapter 4 smoking equipment and supplies.

I didn't see any mention of the infamous UDS, I call mine the EDS (engineered drum smoker). I have to say I made some pretty good barbecue using it versus using my stick burner. Maybe in your next version if any you can spread a little UDS love :-) other than that it has some very useful information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff, I received your course via email several weeks back and I am just going thru the information. Pretty good and useful information. However, I was a little disappointed when I was going through chapter 4 smoking equipment and supplies.

I didn't see any mention of the infamous UDS, I call mine the EDS (engineered drum smoker). I have to say I made some pretty good barbecue using it versus using my stick burner. Maybe in your next version if any you can spread a little UDS love :-) other than that it has some very useful information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just making sure you found UDS info on the search bar. There are a lot of good threads from building to cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky