Wives

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lant-ern

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 14, 2021
!cid_ed6994b5-0180-a22f-5952-da2678301e28@yahoo.jpg

Not only funny but the poor guy! Could you imagine his honey do list!

Ryan

Here's food for thought... I've been married twice, but only had one wife!

Ryan

Here's food for thought... I've been married twice, but only had one wife!

Ryan

HA!! I've got a buddy, a little older than I, and a lot "wilder", been married 4 or 5 times, (I gave it up after one try), who says that all women are the same. Oil and water don't mix.

I'm old enough to have known a lot of married couples. True harmony, in that situation, is quite rare. Just MHO

HA!! I've got a buddy, a little older than I, and a lot "wilder", been married 4 or 5 times, (I gave it up after one try), who says that all women are the same. Oil and water don't mix.

I'm old enough to have known a lot of married couples. True harmony, in that situation, is quite rare. Just MHO
Yep! We are that odd couple! Married 15 years, divorced for 4, then remarried for another 11 years so far!

Ryan

Well, I'm with wife number 2. Can't even fathom having more than one at a time. As said it's hard enough surviving with just one these days--and Miss Linda is (thankfully) low maintenance. Never could figure how a man can survive with a wife and a mistress, let alone 2 or more wives. :emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded:
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky