well I'm smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

menace2sobriety

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 1, 2017
clarksville Tn
So today i seasoned my new old country wrangler and while i did that i cooked some ribs on my old kingsford grill. kind of a so long cook i guess before i try to sell it for a few bucks and move on. I didn't cook anything in the OC wrangler just burned some charcoal and a few pieces of wood in it, but I am very impressed with how well it got hot and stayed hot. I can't wait till next weekend to actually try to cook on it. my wife went shopping while I was cooking and came home with a boston butt so I know whats going down on saturday. After seasoning the smoker and fighting my old grill to hold somewhat where i wanted it all day and then trying to eat a whole rack of ribs by myself I'm now completely exhausted and i don't think i can even stay awake long enough to see the kick off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky