W/D pork butts wee3kend sale $.99lb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
Ft Lauderdale.
Sorry, I know Y'all don't all have W/D and the sales may vary regionally. But, down here this weekend (4 day sale) they have boston butt for $.99/lb

Reactions: JLeonard
Grrrrrr... $1.69 here (again)... What's the boneless rib eye value pack down there for the weekend only sale ? $6.99 here ... Jimmy Dean bacon 1lb $3.99

Reactions: JLeonard
Grrrrrr... $1.69 here (again)... What's the boneless rib eye value pack down there for the weekend only sale ? $6.99 here ... Jimmy Dean bacon 1lb $3.99
$6.99 as well. I won't be surprised if the pickings are slim on the butts down here.

not that i have a lot of spare time, but i did an Orlando W/D search for shits and giggles, and they were $1.69 there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky