Vacuum Sealer Bags & Supplies - Discount Coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got my order a couple weeks back

IMHO - It's worth the extra couple pennies per bag for the heavier bags

TJ

Hello!

Our June discount code recently expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. This code is valid through August 31, 2012.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM812  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

We also carry chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business! 
icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Vacuumsealersunlimited.com

well just ordered the premium combo pack quarts, gallons and pints, just got off the phone with lisa and great customer service. Thanks Lisa.

Thank you.  It was nice talking to you.  Let me know what you think of the bags.

Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

just got my bags today just like lisa said great customerservice Thanks Lisa I will be making anouther order shortly

Steve

This weekend I was finally able to give my bags from Lisa a try.

These bags worked better than any I have tried, including the factory bags applied with the unit!

Thank you Lisa for the prompt service, the discount, and supplying a great product!

Lisa used my bags yesterday they WORKED GREAT, did cheese in the pints and Summer sausage in qts no problems will be ordering more

and agian thank you for the supurb customer  service and great delivery

Steve

Just got my reorder myself..

Great products and service...

Thank you lisa!

Hello!

Our August discount code will expire on the 31st of this month, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through September 30, 2012.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM912  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

I tried to order using this code and received this message:

We've found the best discount possible using the coupons you entered. We discard the coupon that did not increase your discount: SM912
[h3][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know what coupon it is using..and the price did not change. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks![/font][/h3]
bland1200

I tried to order using this code and received this message:

We've found the best discount possible using the coupons you entered. We discard the coupon that did not increase your discount: SM912
[h3][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know what coupon it is using..and the price did not change. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks![/font][/h3]
bland1200
Send Lisa B an email she will get ya hooked up...

Hello!

Our September discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through October 31, 2012.

Just enter  SM1012  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Long time reader of this forum, I just joined to be able to say thanks, just bought a combo of Gallon & Quart bags.  Great prices, and great recommendations!

Thanks.

Long time reader of this forum, I just joined to be able to say thanks, just bought a combo of Gallon & Quart bags.  Great prices, and great recommendations!

Thanks.
Jeff, welcome to the group. Head on up to the roll call thread and introduce yourself. 

Hello!

I've been super-busy trying to keep up with orders.  It's hunting season and this is the busiest three months of the year here.  Thank you to Mike for putting the code out.  I thought I'd do it also, so here it is: 

Our October discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through November 30, 2012.

Just enter  SM1112  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky