Tried something different.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You had me at pickles, bacon and caramelized onions! Great looking sandwich right there!

WOW Steve that's a wicked good looking burger. I'm not sure I could finish it, but I'd sure do my best!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Jim! Next time I think I'll use Russian dressing to give it a Big Mac on steroids approach!
I like Russian dressing on burgers, but lately I've been rotating back and forth between Chic-fil-a sauce and Russian on my burgers. I like both the regular and the sweet-n-sour sriracha. Also the regular is great on fries.

WOW Steve that's a wicked good looking burger. I'm not sure I could finish it, but I'd sure do my best!!!

Point for sure
Chris

I like Russian dressing on burgers, but lately I've been rotating back and forth between Chic-fil-a sauce and Russian on my burgers. I like both the regular and the sweet-n-sour sriracha. Also the regular is great on fries.
Thanks Chris! I haven't tried the chick-fil-a sauce. Only had food from there once.

Man oh man, that is a serious looking burger right there buddy. Fantastic job and happy eats....albeit me being a month or so late here :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Man oh man, that is a serious looking burger right there buddy. Fantastic job and happy eats....albeit me being a month or so late here :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks! You've been a busy boy. So, I'll cut you some slack!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky