thermometrs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jd28472

Original poster
Jan 2, 2014
Can anyone recommend a good duel probe remote thermometer. I have been through two and they don't hold up. Both sharper image and Oregon scientific .  thanks

Maverick et 733. Got mine from firecraft for 69. The et732 was 59 cheapest i could find its the older model. I figured im at least 60$ in might as well get newer model for another ten bucks.....

Free shipping on my order

Last edited:
Reactions: jd28472
Have a Maverick ET-732 and would not give it up, it's the best thermometer I've ever owned and trust me I've been thru more than I care to mention.

Reactions: jd28472
Dude, all you had to do was ask me. You know I have all the gadgets! I really like the Maverick. Probe for heat in the Q and one for meat. I got a second neat one that I swap out the Q one for while cooking two different types of meat. There is a wireless remote that show both temps. Tell V.
to get you one for Father's Day!

The thermapen is amazing.  My wife is using it all the time now too.  I asked for another one for Father's Day to keep at my lake house.  You'll never overcook anything using this.  I used it just last week when making beef jerky.  The point is so accurate it measured the thin strips of meat.  On amazon for $199.  Use the link from this site and the forum gets a small cut too.  Worth it, but expensive.  I hope they last a long time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky