There once was a man from Nantucket...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Captain Creosote, with a name like that and an avatar of Tony my boy, you'll do just fine here. Welcome aboard and watch out for Steve (you'll know who he is soon enough). There is a ton of good info here for the asking and we're all looking forward to some q-view from you :)

BTW, having lived in the VA Beach area during the Triplets heyday, I can tell you I have some sympathy for you. Those Redskin fans can be pretty tough :)

KE

I've lived in DC almost my entire life. I was raised a Boys fan by my mother. I even had Dallas crib sheets. Living in DC and being a Cowboys fan is lots of fun.

I'll have some q-view Sunday.

Hello Tom, welcome to the SMF. Glad to know you're having fun smokin' and eatin' Q. Stick around, it get's better each smoke.

No, in fact, I'll be really suprised if it doesn't pop up on on the forum in a week.....cuz if Deb doesn't do it first, I'm gonna. And like Rich says, it aint safe to assume anything around here.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

There are a lot of us around these parts. Where in Richmond are you? I have friends in Mechanicsville, Ashland and Petersburg. You go to the races?

Uggles. LOL. Looks like this year McNabb and company is going to save you the trouble of watching the Eagles make the playoffs then choking, since you aren't going to make the playoff at all. :D

Go 'Boys!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky