The Gang's All Here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr mac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 19, 2009
Doniphan MO
Spent the last two days emptying our storage units. Monday the Napoleon gas grill made it here and I used it for a tri-tip. Yesterday the KJ Classic came home. I spent some time cleaning them both (lots of dust).

Prestige 665
1000012869.jpg

Kamado Joe Classic
1000012870.jpg

It's nice to have the kids home!
1000012871.jpg

Small town. Perhaps we know one another.
No sir we do not I'm guessing. My wife's sister is there. I was there once this past summer for a few days. Did the car cruise on Thursday night I think? Maybe Friday? Can't recall I didn't have much sleep that week. I do know 1808 had some pretty good food when we where there.

Reactions: mr mac
Man that whole backyard and set up looks like a dream!
We're going to be tearing it all down as it is quite old. The covered area is about 10 years old, but smaller than we want.

We plan to make a wrap around porch that will open to a larger covered area with a fireplace and outdoor kitchen. Down in the grass area right below it all will be an in-ground pool. We have four acres in all and will be raising our own meat birds, pigs and two steers a year, slaughtering one per year.

Well, that's our plan. We'll see what God has in store for us. 😁

Reactions: JLeonard
No sir we do not I'm guessing. My wife's sister is there. I was there once this past summer for a few days. Did the car cruise on Thursday night I think? Maybe Friday? Can't recall I didn't have much sleep that week. I do know 1808 had some pretty good food when we where there.
I was referring to your family here and that we may know each other.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky