The All American Burger and Fries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look great CR,now I want a burger after starting some pork steaks.

Nice, Chile! We're fortunate to know exactly where our beef comes from and how it was handled, so I can keep our burgers medium rare-medium.

Have you tried the traditional double fry at 325 and then 375? It would be interesting to know if there's a real difference.

Nice, Chile! We're fortunate to know exactly where our beef comes from and how it was handled, so I can keep our burgers medium rare-medium.

Have you tried the traditional double fry at 325 and then 375? It would be interesting to know if there's a real difference.
Thanks man.
If I take the time to make the trip to a semi local butcher, I know they grind beef daily and usually sell out.
No, we just do a straight 375° double fry.

Point but you should know, an All American Burger is not grilled but fried. :D
We parboil fries too. I've tried pretty much everything and parboiling is best but double fried trounces single. Use some vinegar if you want to prevent darkening. That said, we prefer homemade chips now.

46a09af63d27754f8263aa0211d5d38a.png

Simply fantastic!
Thanks, it was.
That is a great looking plate! Points for sure!

Sometimes you just cant beat a good ole burger and fries!
Thank you, yes, sometimes a that bacon cheeseburger and fries is the perfect meal.
Point but you should know, an All American Burger is not grilled but fried. :D
We parboil fries too. I've tried pretty much everything and parboiling is best but double fried trounces single. Use some vinegar if you want to prevent darkening. That said, we prefer homemade chips now.

46a09af63d27754f8263aa0211d5d38a.png
Hahaha... Thanks Zwiller, that made me laugh, FTaRH is one of my favorite cult classics.
"I will serve no fries before their time."
Everything looks great Chili but the fries really opened my slobber valves.

Love a double fried tater.
That makes two of us, appreciate the compliments.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky